Tupac Shakur Celebrity
- Worked as a roadie and backup dancer for the hip-hop group Digital Underground.
- Was a childhood friend of Jada Pinkett Smith and wrote a poem about her entitled "Jada."
- In February of 1995, became the first artist ever to have the No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 list while serving a prison sentence.
- His album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory was released after his death and reached No. 1 on the Billboard charts.
- His song "Dear Mama" was added to the National Recording Registry in 2010.
- Is the subject of more than a dozen documentary films.
- Fifteen years after his death, "performed" at the 2012 Coachella Music Festival as a hologram.
- Kidada Jones — Ex-fiancée
- Mutulu Shakur — Stepfather
- Sekyiwa Shakur — Half Sister
- Billy Garland — Father
- Afeni Shakur — Mother
- Mopreme Shakur — Stepbrother
- Keisha Morris-Shakur — Ex-wife
Trending TonightSee all »
By Da Capo PressUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $12.39 (as of 5:24 PM UTC - more info)
By Eagle Rock EntUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $7.76 (as of 5:24 PM UTC - more info)
By Sunset Home Visual Entertainment (SHE) / XenonUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $3.98 (as of 5:24 PM UTC - more info)