Christine reluctantly goes out on a blind date set up by new Christine, and is shocked when she is introduced to the man, since he is much younger than she is. But her resistance quickly melts when he begins complimenting her and suggests they sleep togeth (more…)
Christine forbids Matthew and Barb from seeing each other after she learns they slept together. But the pair, who are still trying to determine if they are indeed a couple, pretend to be inseparable to annoy Christine.
The third season concludes with Christine fearing she may be experiencing perimenopause after her gynecologist (Jason Alexander) suggests her flu-like symptoms may be a sign of it. The news makes Christine determined to take control of her hormones.
Ritchie is recruited by a talent agent to audition for a commercial after he gives a wonderful performance in a school play, but Christine and Richard disagree over whether he should do it. Christine is all for it, while Richard doesn't like the idea.
Christine attends parents orientation for Ritchie's junior high, where she recognizes one of the dads as a former seventh-grade classmate who wronged her and decides it's time to take revenge.
Christine pulls Ritchie out of his snobby private school and enrolls him in a public school after Marly and Lindsay accuse her of causing an outbreak of lice at the tony establishment. But things aren't exactly rosy at the new place, either.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Patricia Beth O'Kelley
- Birth Place: Melrose, MA
- Birthday: September 26, 1968, Libra
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly