- Has modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch and Dolce & Gabbana.
- Took acting lessons in order to overcome stage fright.
- Broke into TV in 2007 with the role of Jeremy Horton on long-running soap Days of Our Lives.
- Had never played tennis before landing the role of tennis pro Teddy Montgomery on the CW's 90210.
- Watched Beverly Hills, 90210, as a kid, and was an extra when the series filmed an episode in his hometown.
- Made his big-screen debut with a bit part in the 2009 sci-fi thriller Surrogates.
- Has competed in surfing, skiing and snowboarding.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Trevor Donovan Neubauer
- Birth Place: Not available
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
New year calls for a clean slate