- Grew up the youngest of three brothers on a dairy farm in Victoria, Australia.
- Moved to Melbourne in his late teens to play Aussie Rules Football, but a broken leg before the season started put an end to his career.
- Signed on the spot in 2002 by L.A. Models after walking into their offices barefoot.
- Was the first male model to sign a six-figure contract to represent Calvin Klein exclusively; shot to instant fame with his successful underwear campaign.
- Named one of the World's Sexiest Bachelors by People Magazine in 2002.
- Landed his first acting role in 2003 as John Clayton in the short-lived WB series Tarzan.
- Jennie Fimmel — Mother
- Chris Fimmel — Father
- Attended Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Birth Place: Victoria, Australia
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
In this exclusive sneak peek, Ragnar delivers some tough love to Ivar