- Became a nude model for adult magazines as a teen.
- Stage name was derived from a friend's first name and Hawaii Five-0 actor Jack Lord.
- Appeared in dozens of pornographic films beginning at age 16; these films were later deemed illegal by U.S. authorities after her true age was discovered.
- Made her first legal adult film, Traci, I Love You, in 1986, a day after turning 18; it was also her last porn movie.
- Studied acting at Lee Strasberg's Theater and Film Institute.
- First nonadult feature film was the Roger Corman-produced Not of This Earth (1988).
- Recorded her debut solo album 1000 Fires in 1995; the first single, "Control," peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Dance Chart.
- Released her autobiography, Traci Lords: Underneath It All, in 2003.
- Recorded the single "Last Drag" in 2011.
- Works with the charity Children of the Night to help victims of sexual abuse.
- Brook Yeaton — Ex-husband
- Jeffrey Lee Gruenewald — Husband
- Patricia Briceland Kuzma — Mother
- Louis Kuzma — Father
- Joseph Gunnar Lee — Son
- Ryan Granger — Ex-husband
Season 4, Episode 4
- Birth Name: Nora Louise Kuzma
- Birth Place: Steubenville, OH
- Birthday: May 7, 1968, Taurus
- Profession: Actor, Model, Singer