- As a youngster, first TV-acting experience was an appearance in Vega$, which her father, Aaron Spelling, produced. Roles in other Spelling productions, including The Love Boat, T.J. Hooker and Fantasy Island, followed.
- Her Beverly Hills, 90210 character, Donna Martin, remained a virgin until the 299th episode.
- Made professional stage debut in the 2002 L.A. production of Maybe Baby, It's You, a two-person play cowritten by and costarring ex-husband Charlie Shanian, whom she met during rehearsals.
- Has published numerous books. Her first, sTori Telling, rose to No. 1 on the New York Times Non-Fiction Best-Seller List in September 2008.
- Appeared as her character Donna Martin on 90210, the remake of her signature series, in 2009.
- Has appeared in a number of reality-TV series with husband Dean McDermott, beginning with Tori & Dean: Inn Love in 2007.
- Beau Dean McDermott — Son
- Hattie Margaret McDermott — Daughter
- Dean McDermott — Husband
- Jack McDermott — Stepson
- Liam Aaron McDermott — Son
- Finn Davey McDermott — Son
- Stella McDermott — Daughter
- Aaron Spelling — Father
- Randy Spelling — Brother
- Candy Spelling — Mother
- Charlie Shanian — Ex-husband
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Victoria Davey Spelling
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
March Madness, The Blacklist: Redemption and more