After an all-star season, Top Chef is heading to the Lone Star State.
The ninth season of the Emmy-winning series will take place in Texas, Bravo announced Tuesday. And because everything is bigger there, the season will ...
Pia Toscano, Ryan Seacrest
Our top moments of the week:
14. Best Discovery: When Mrs. McCluskey finds an unconscious Andrew on her couch on Desperate Housewives, instead of acting concerned, she acts like, well, Mrs. McCluskey. She calls Bree and gives her a hint of the problem — "It reeks of Mai Tais, and you gave birth to it." "If I wanted a drunk homo on my couch," she continues, "I would have married my college boyfriend." Apparently, warmth and sensitivity are so 2009 on Wisteria Lane.
13. Butt Out Award: Rejected from her and her mother's dream school — Berkeley — Amber completely unravels after a classmate asks her about her college plans at...
Tom Colicchio, Elia Aboumrad
In case you missed it, Elia is so not over having been eliminated first on Top Chef All-Stars.
After getting the boot in the season premiere, she mouthed off to the press about how she had been unfairly judged and specifically went after head judge Tom, accusing him of not serving grass-fed beef in his restaurants and endorsing Diet Coke. "He has become someone who is not all about the food anymore," she told the Chicago Tribune in December. "He's not all about supporting farmers markets. He's all about high-fructose corn syrup and there is only corn-fed beef on all of his menus now."
Top Chef's Mike: I thought I won
At the end of Wednesday's reunion special, host Andy Cohen asked her to explain her comments.
Mike Isabella, Richard Blais
Spoiler Alert: The following reveals the winner of Top Chef: All-Stars.
After a grueling season on Top Chef: All-Stars that included fishing, feeding Jimmy Fallon, a kitchen fire and snorkeling, Richard Blais and Mike Isabella face off one last time for the title that has already eluded them once.
Since there's no rest for the weary, no sooner had Antonia exited the premises than...
How close was last night's elimination vote on Top Chef: All Stars? Razor-thin!
TV Guide Magazine had exclusive access to the "last supper" challenge in the Bahamas, where guest judge Wolfgang Puck initially indicated that he preferred cheftestant Antonia Lofaso's single bite of grouper to Mike Isabella's surf-and-turf concoction. After chatting with head judge Tom Colicchio during a break in filming, Puck changed his mind...
Seated around a table at a lavish estate in the Bahamas, the Top Chef All-Stars judges are ready for their "last supper." The only ingredient that's missing? "I need a pillow to sit on," says Tom Colicchio, prompting guest judge Wolfgang Puck to request one as well. "Hey, Wolf, just sit on your wallet," quips Colicchio. "You'll be fine."
The judges crack up, but it's no laughing matter for the remaining cheftestants: The winner's billfold will be fattened with $200,000, the show's biggest prize ever. This week's elimination challenge is inspired by the book My Last Supper: 50 Great Chefs and Their Final Meals by Melanie Dunea, who joins Colicchio, Puck, host Padma Lakshmi and judges Gail Simmons, Masaharu Morimoto and Michelle Bernstein for the feast.
In the kitchen...
Top Chef's Tom Colicchio has welcomed another son, People reports.
His wife, Lori Silverbush, gave birth to...
Snow may have blanketed the country this winter, but the sight of Padma Lakshmi in a bikini could be hot enough to melt even the thickest ice. TV Guide Magazine reports exclusively that the Top Chef host recently traded bone-chilling Manhattan for the balmy Bahamas to film the four-part All-Stars finale, which Bravo will begin airing in March.
Want more Top Chef dish? Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine.
Fellow judge Gail Simmons' first reaction upon hearing of the sun-soaked locale: "Thank God! I was like, 'It's perfect—whatever you want!'" Simmons joined Lakshmi, head judge Tom Colicchio and Top Chef's largest panel of finale guest judges ever—Wolfgang Puck, Morimoto, Michelle Bernstein, Hubert Keller, Eric Ripert, Lidia Bastianich, Curtis Stone, Alfred Portali, Art Smith and Lorena Garcia—for shooting at Nassau's luxurious Atlantis resort and casino on the aptly named Paradise Island...
How I Met Your Mother
Our top moments of the week:
12. Cutest Acceptance Speech: When Neil Patrick Harris picks up his best comedy actor trophy at the People's Choice Awards, he is forced to switch languages from English to baby talk ("ug-ha, baga-badga," to be exact), in order to thank his new twins. (Note to other celebrity parents: Only Harris has the skills to make baby talk seem charming.)
11. Most Progress: Orson tries his best to win back Bree on Desperate Housewives by denigrating her surprising relationship with Keith. Just when fans think her ex-husband has won...
Andrew Lincoln and Danny Pudi
Our top TV moments of the week:
12. Heaviest Joke: What is it about Levi Johnston that makes all the ladies crazy? Kathy Griffin, who famously had a faux relationship with the Thrilla from Wasilla, pokes fun at Bristol Palin, who had a child with Johnston, while hosting VH1 Divas Salute the Troops. The acerbic comic quips that Palin is the only person in the history of Dancing with the Stars to gain weight on the show. "She gained, like, 30 pounds a week. I swear to God; it was fantastic — she's like the...