Tina Louise Celebrity
- Launched career as model and nightclub singer while studying at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre and the Actors Studio, both in New York City.
- Made her Broadway debut in the 1952 Bette Davis musical revue Two's Company.
- Appeared on Broadway with Julie Newmar in 1957's hit musical Li'l Abner; released an album that same year, titled It's Time for Tina.
- Landed on the cover of Modern Man Magazine in July of 1957; appeared in Playboy magazine in 1957, '58 and '59.
- Studied with Lee Strasberg and became a member of the Actors Studio.
- Landed the role of Ginger Grant on Gilligan's Island while starring on Broadway in the play Fade Out, Fade In.
- Disassociated herself from Gilligan after it ended, opting out of participating in the Gilligan cartoon and various specials during the 1970s and '80s.
- Had a guest-starring role alongside her Gilligan's Island costars Dawn Wells, Bob Denver and Russell Johnston on a 1995 episode of Roseanne.
- Is a licensed helicopter pilot.
- Published a book about her experiences, Sunday: A Memoir, in 1997.
- Authored a children's book in 2007 titled When I Grow Up, with the objective of inspiring more kids to read and achieve their goals.
- 1959, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actress: Winner
- Les Crane — Ex-husband
- Bo Belinsky — Ex-significant Other
- Caprice Crane — Daughter
- Attended the Miami University of Ohio, Oxford, Ohio, United States
Trending TonightSee all »
By 20th Century FoxUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)