- Born in New Haven, CT, but at age 6 moved to College Station, TX, where his father taught education at Texas A&M University.
- Made Broadway debut in Craig Lucas' Reckless in 2004.
- Performance in Neil LaBute's Reasons to Be Pretty received a Tony nomination, as well as nods from the Drama Desk Awards, the Drama League Awards and the Outer Critics Circle Awards.
- Is the narrator for the audio version of Stephen King's novella Mile 81 (2011).
- In HBO series The Newsroom (2012), he starred with Alison Pill, with whom he appeared in the Broadway production of Reasons to Be Pretty in 2008.
- 2009, Tony — Actor (Play): Nominee
- Amanda Seyfried — Wife
- Mark Sadoski — Father
- Kimberly Hope — Ex-wife
- Carol Sadoski — Mother
- Attended North Texas State University, Denton, Texas, United States; Circle in the Square Theatre School, New York, New York, United States (1998)
- Birth Place: New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Profession: Actor, Voice-overs
Trending TonightSee all »
The couple eloped on March 12.