- Born with an ailment that paralyzed his left eye until the age of 6 and required several surgeries to correct.
- Moved frequently during his childhood due to his father's job as a chemical-engineering-instruments salesman.
- Formed the band On a Friday, which would eventually become Radiohead, after meeting guitarist Ed O'Brien and bassist Colin Greenwood at Abingdon School.
- Was a DJ for the University of Exeter's student radio station, Xpression FM.
- Made his recording debut with Radiohead's 1992 EP Drill, which was followed in 1993 by the full-length Pablo Honey.
- Reached a new level of critical and commercial success with Radiohead's third album, OK Computer (1997), generally considered one of the greatest rock records ever released.
- Released his first solo album, The Eraser, in 2006.
- 2008, Grammy — Best Alternative Music Album: Winner
- 1997, Grammy — Best Alternative Music Performance: Winner
- 2000, Grammy — Best Alternative Music Album: Winner
- Agnes Yorke — Daughter
- Noah Yorke — Son
- Rachel Owen — Significant Other
- University of Exeter, Exeter, Devon, England (BA in Art and Literature)
- Birth Name: Thomas Edward Yorke
- Birth Place: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Musician
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7