Teresa Strasser is Host of TV Guide Network’s weekly one-hour original series, TV WATERCOOLER. In this entertaining series, she hosts with John Fugelsang (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”), they offer their candid opinions, and enjoy dishing on the week’s biggest TV events. With celebrity interviews, fan feedback from the streets of Hollywood, and signature segments, TV WATERCOOLER is designed to be the original fun, plugged-in destination for every television fan. Strasser can also be heard weekday mornings as the news girl on the “Adam Carolla Morning Radio Show,” syndicated to 12 markets on the West Coast, including KLSX-FM in Los Angeles.
Strasser has spent her career not only hosting, but as a writer and reporter. Television viewers know her best as the host of “While You Were Out,” for which she was nominated for an Emmy. Due to the show’s syndication success, Strasser has found it difficult to escape her role as makeover maven. To this day she is still asked to redecorate homes by people on the street. After that, Strasser joined the staff of “Good Day New York” as a feature reporter, which led her to subsequently become the New York correspondent for both “Good Day Live” and “On-Air with Ryan Seacrest.” She has also appeared in “Summerland,” “Jonny Zero” and “The Jury.” Additionally, she is frequently requested to appear and lend her unique commentary on numerous specials including “101 Celebrity Oops” and “That Was Huge.” This summer, she co-hosted the primetime show, “How to Get the Guy.”
As a writer, Strasser won an Emmy Award for her work on “Win Ben Stein’s Money.” She has also written for numerous other television shows including “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” Strasser was the 2006 Los Angeles Press Club columnist of the Year and has spent the last decade writing a syndicated singles column. Additionally, she has garnered Los Angeles Press Club awards for “Best News Feature” and “Best Singles Writing.” Her work has appeared in the “Fashion Police” column in Us Weekly, and she is a regular contributing columnist at the Los Angeles Times.
Despite all of the success Strasser has achieved, she still maintains that her proudest day in show business was dressing up as a Christmas tree for the CMT special, “The 20 Merriest Country Music Videos.” Ironically, the program was filmed on Yom Kippur.
You can contact them here at: TVWatercooler@tvguide.comTeresa Strasser Fast Facts:
- Won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Writing for Win Ben Stein's Money and garnered an Emmy nomination for hosting the first season of TLC's design program While You Were Out.
- Co-host of TV Guide Network's weekly entertainment recap show TV Watercooler.
- Radio work includes serving as a featured reporter on Good Day New York, correspondent for On-Air With Ryan Seacrest and as a host on the now defunct Adam Carolla morning show.
- Teresa Strasser Relationships:
- Tamara Strasser - Mother
- Daniel Wachinski - Husband
- Ronald Davidson - Stepfather
- Nathaniel James Wachinski - Son
- Attended New York University, New York, NY