- His family settled in the United States in Plymouth, Mass., in the early 1600s.
- Great-grandfather, Henry Edward Sears, won a gold medal as part of the 50-metre pistol team at the 1912 Summer Olympics; his aunt, Mary Sears, won a bronze medal in swimming at the 1956 Summer Olympics.
- Moved to Hawaii after college and spent time working on a snorkeling boat.
- Became an actor when he auditioned for One Life to Live on a whim and wound up getting the part.
- Studied under acting coach William Esper in New York and at HB Studios.
- Charlotte Sears — Mother
- Edward Sears — Father
- Ricky Sears — Brother
- Christian Sears — Brother
- Dana Sears — Brother
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States (1999)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Edward Sears
- Birth Place: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Birthday: April 6, 1977, Aries
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent