- Grew up in Philippi, WV.
- Excelled at football and basketball during his youth, thanks to his height of 6'9".
- After college worked at a news-radio station in Dallas, TX.
- Film career began when he provided a voice-over in the 1959 sci-fi film The Angry Red Planet.
- Sang on the syndicated entertainment show Hollywood A Go-Go in 1965.
- Cameron Cassidy — Daughter
- Sean Cassidy — Son
- Sandra Griego — Fiancée
- Margaret Helen — Ex-wife
- Attended West Virginia Wesleyan College, Buckhannon, West Virginia, United States; Stetson University, DeLand, Florida, United States (1955)
- Birth Name: Theodore Crawford Cassidy
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, Pennyslvania, United States
- Birthday: July 31, 1932, Leo
- Died: January 16, 1979
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments