- Won a statewide talent-and-beauty competition in Mississippi at age 6.
- Modeled as a child, appearing in print ads for Macy's and Avon, and landed on the cover of Child magazine.
- Was hired at the first acting audition she went on: a national commercial campaign for Motrin.
- Put her vocal talents on display with a performance at an AXA Liberty Bowl pregame show.
- The Walk for Autism, the Revlon Walk for Breast Cancer and the Love Out Loud POZ AIDS Walk are among the charities she supports.
- Sam Spreitler — Sister
- Birth Place: Hattiesburg, MS
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
This is what The Walking Dead has to do to send us into the break the right way