Tate Donovan Celebrity Watchlist
- Plays the fiddle and the bodhran.
- Appeared on Friends in 1998 as a love interest for Rachel, played by his then-girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston.
- After both of his parents were diagnosed with bladder cancer, he became the national spokesperson for the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network. His mother recovered, but his father succumbed to the disease in 2001.
- Has volunteered with the Young Storytellers program, a group that works with children writing their own screenplays.
- Began honing his directing skills while he was a cast member on The O.C. His director credits include episodes of the television shows Glee and Damages.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 2014, Emmy — Outstanding Short-Format Nonfiction Program: Winner
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Corinne Kingsbury — Ex-wife
- Timothy Donovan — Father
- Sandra Bullock — Ex-fiancée
- Eileen Donovan — Mother
- Jennifer Aniston — Ex-significant Other
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (BFA, 1985)
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative