- Was an Arizona state champion in karate.
- Won a national dance contest while in high school.
- Appeared in 8 Mile with Eminem, who chose her song "Wastin' My Time" for the film's soundtrack.
- Formed the band Boomkat in 2003 with her brother Kellin.
- Launched the clothing line Born Uniqorn in 2005.
- Was the April 2011 Playboy cover girl for its "Sex and Music" issue.
- Has modeled for Gap, Juicy Couture and Frankie B.
- Is a successful DJ.
- Is a third cousin of NFL quarterbacks Peyton and Eli Manning.
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2014, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
- Sharyn Manning — Mother
- Kellin Manning — Brother
- Bill Manning — Father
Season 6, Episode 2
- Birth Place: Falls Church, VA
- Birthday: November 6, 1978, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Model, Fashion designer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: