After beginning her career as a child actor in commercials, tabloid-favorite Reid transitioned to film and TV roles, hitting it big in 1999 with the first of two appearances in the American Pie films. Though she failed to find the same level of film success post-Pie, Reid has remained in the spotlight thanks to her tabloid-tailored personal life, which has included high-profile romances (Carson Daly, quarterbacks Tom Brady and Kyle Boller), plastic-surgery woes, and a stint in rehab.
- Attended New York City's Professional Children's School on scholarship with fellow classmates Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jerry O'Connell and Macaulay Culkin.
- As a child actor, appeared in commercials for Jell-O, Crayola and McDonald's.
- Her first acting break was a CBS children's game show called Child's Play.
- Has her own production company called Hi Happy Films.
- Filed a defamation of character suit against an upscale Las Vegas condo for using a partially nude picture of her on a billboard ad.
- Tom Reid — Father
- Colleen Reid — Sister
- Patrick Reid — Brother
- Michael Lillelund — Ex-significant Other
- Michael Axtmann — Ex-fiancé
- Donna Reid — Mother
- Tom Reid — Brother
- Carson Daly — Ex-fiancé
- Zack Kehayov — Ex-significant Other