Tamala Jones Celebrity
- Got her first taste of acting by imitating characters from Fame and Good Times as a child.
- Started taking acting classes in sixth grade.
- Began her career as a teen model.
- First acting role was at 16 in a national commercial for IBM in 1990.
- Film debut was in 1995 in How to Make an American Quilt playing Maya Angelou's great-great-grandmother.
- First major television role was playing a student in the TV adaptation of the feature film Dangerous Minds in 1996-97.
- Had a brain aneurysm at 23.
- Voted as one of The 10 Sexiest Women of the Year in 2000 and 2001 by Black Men Magazine.
- Dated rapper Big Gipp for four years.
- Received breast implants in 2006, which she now regrets.
- Works with the Rosemary Children Foundation charity for foster children.
- Tracey Cherelle Jones — Sister
- Craig Jones — Brother
- Attended Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)