- At 25, she bought a Vespa, rode it once, fell off and never got on it again.
- In a 1980 episode of Archie Bunker's Place, she played the estranged daughter of series regular Murray, who was portrayed by her real-life father, Martin Balsam.
- In 1989, eloped with George Clooney in a Winnebago to Las Vegas, where their wedding ceremony was officiated by an Elvis impersonator.
- On Mad Men, she played the ex-wife of ad exec Roger Sterling, who is portrayed by her real-life husband, John Slattery.
- Keeps her father's Best Supporting Actor Oscar for 1965's A Thousand Clowns at her New York house.
- John Slattery — Husband
- George Clooney — Ex-husband
- Harry Slattery — Son
- Adam Balsam — Half Brother
- Martin Balsam — Father
- Zoe Balsam — Half Sister
- Dick Van Patten — Uncle
- Joyce Van Patten — Mother
Season 3, Episode 10
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Birthday: March 5, 1959, Pisces
- Profession: Actor