Suze Orman Celebrity
- Vice-president of Investments at Prudential-Bache in 1983.
- Founded the Suze Orman Financial Group in 1987.
- Host of The Suze Orman Show, which debuted on CNBC in 2002.
- Contributing editor for "O" Magazine and Costco Connection.
- Authored numerous books that have appeared on the New York Times Bestseller list.
- Produced and hosted PBS specials based on her books.
- The likes of Matt Lauer and Anderson Cooper turn to her for assistance in breaking down economic matters for their viewers.
- Has sold financial-assistance advice material on QVC.
- Kathy Travis — Wife
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, United States (BA in Social Work, 1976)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Pbs Home VideoUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $19.38 (as of 8:40 AM UTC - more info)
By Pbs (Direct)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $11.00 (as of 8:40 AM UTC - more info)
By Pbs Home VideoUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $6.99 (as of 8:40 AM UTC - more info)