- Was the first choice to play Jill Munroe on Charlie's Angels, but the role ultimately went to Farrah Fawcett.
- Author of two autobiographies: Keeping Secrets (1988) and After the Fall: How I Picked Myself Up, Dusted Myself Off, and Started All Over Again (1998). Also published a tome of poetry called Touch Me: The Poems of Suzanne Somers (1980) and a number of self-help books.
- Won two People's Choice Awards for Favorite Female Performer in a New TV Series for Three's Company in 1977 and Step by Step in 1991.
- Founded the Suzanne Somers Institute for the Effects of Addictions on Families in 1990.
- Has performed as a member of the USO.
- Made her Broadway debut in the 2005 one-woman show The Blonde in the Thunderbird, which was based on her autobiographies.
- Spokeswoman for the ThighMaster.
- 1979, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1978, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Female Performer in a New TV Program: Winner
- 1992, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Female Performer in a New TV Series: Winner
- Bruce Somers — Ex-husband
- Bruce Somers Jr. — Son
- Marion Mahoney — Mother
- Frank Mahoney — Father
- Stephen Hamel — Stepson
- Leslie Hamel — Stepdaughter
- Maureen Gilmartin — Sister
- Alan Hamel — Husband
- Danny Mahoney — Brother
- Attended San Francisco College for Women, San Francisco, CA
- Birth Name: Suzanne Marie Mahoney
- Birth Place: San Bruno, CA
- Birthday: October 16, 1946, Libra
- Profession: Actor, Author, Singer, Model, Entrepreneur, Pitchman
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay
- Buy New: $5.71
By 20th Century FoxBuy New: $7.00
By ThighmasterWorld CorporationBuy New: $8.95