- Was 14 months old when she began doing commercials.
- Appeared in the Elvis Presley movie The Trouble With Girls (1969).
- Once helped a friend create science-fiction sound effects for an outer-space-themed porn film.
- Has acted as a spokesperson for Migraine Awareness Month.
- Worked as a graphic designer for 10 years.
- Started her own firm called Man in Space and developed a line of glow-in-the-dark sneakers for Converse.
- Began a career as a radio talk-show host in 1995.
- Is active in animal-welfare causes.
- Mitch Markwell — Ex-husband
- Christopher Olsen — Brother
- Larry Olsen — Brother
- Michael Markwell — Son
- Diane Olsen — Sister
- Steve Ventimiglia — Ex-husband
- Attended Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA
- Birth Name: Susan Marie Olsen
- Birth Place: Santa Monica, CA
- Profession: Actor, Radio host
Trending TonightSee all »
Paul Wesley and Candice King reveal their favorite Stefan and Caroline moments of all time