- Debuted as Erica Kane on ABC's All My Children in 1970.
- TV Guide called her Erica Kane "unequivocally the most famous soap-opera character in the history of daytime TV."
- Made Broadway debut in 1999 in the revival of Annie Get Your Gun; also headlined a well-received cabaret show and performed on tour with Regis Philbin.
- After 18 Daytime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Erica Kane on All My Children, she finally won in 1999.
- Has launched an extensive line of beauty products, accessories, clothing and perfumes.
- Charitable efforts include Little Flower Children's Services of New York, a child-care agency that provides foster care and adoption support services in the New York area.
- In 2005, became one of the few daytime actors to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Competed on ABC's Dancing with the Stars at age 62.
- Traveled to Africa in support of Feed the Children in 2009.
- 1992, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Female Performer in a Daytime Serial: Winner
- Andreas Huber — Son
- Liza Huber — Daughter
- Helmut Huber — Husband
- Victor Lucci — Father
- Jean Lucci — Mother
- Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY (BA in Drama 1968)
- Birth Place: Scarsdale, NY
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead