- Met second husband Alex Karras while making the TV movie Babe together in 1975.
- Career-defining role came playing opposite her husband on the TV show Webster.
- A member of Los Angeles' Rubicon Theater Company.
- 1976, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama or Comedy Special: Winner
- 1985, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1977, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama or Comedy Special: Nominee
- 1977, Emmy — Outstanding Writing in a Comedy-Variety or Music Special: Nominee
- Alex Karras Jr. — Stepson
- George Raymond Golding — Father
- Peter Karras — Stepson
- Eleanor Almond Golding — Mother
- Renald Karras — Stepson
- Alex Karras — Husband (deceased)
- Katherine — Daughter
- Carolyn — Stepdaughter
- George Karras — Stepson
- Bob Joseph — Ex-husband
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
- Birth Place: Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
- Birthday: March 8, 1940, Pisces
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans