- The youngest of 10 children.
- Suffered oxygen deprivation at birth, which resulted in learning disabilities.
- Studied at the Edinburgh Acting School for a time in the '90s.
- Previously auditioned on My Kind of People.
- Sang "Cry Me a River" on a local charity CD in 1999 to commemorate the new millennium.
- Auditioned for Britain's Got Talent to honor her late mother, who had enjoyed the show and encouraged her to compete.
- Patricia — Sister
- Gerard Boyle — Brother
- Mary — Sister
- John Boyle — Brother
- Bridget Boyle — Mother
- Patrick Boyle — Father
- Kathleen — Sister
- Bridie — Sister
- Birth Name: Susan Magdalane Boyle
- Birth Place: Blackburn, West Lothian, Scotland
- Birthday: April 1, 1961, Aries
- Profession: Reality-show contestant, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans