Susan Boyle Celebrity Watchlist
- The youngest of 10 children.
- Suffered oxygen deprivation at birth, which resulted in learning disabilities.
- Studied at the Edinburgh Acting School for a time in the '90s.
- Previously auditioned on My Kind of People.
- Sang "Cry Me a River" on a local charity CD in 1999 to commemorate the new millennium.
- Auditioned for Britain's Got Talent to honor her late mother, who had enjoyed the show and encouraged her to compete.
- Patrick Boyle — Father
- Kathleen — Sister
- Bridie — Sister
- Bridget Boyle — Mother
- Gerard Boyle — Brother
- Mary — Sister
- Patricia — Sister
- John Boyle — Brother
Trending TonightSee all »
By Lulu Publishing ServicesBuy New: $16.50
By Lulu.comBuy New: $22.50
By Overlook BooksBuy New: $19.62
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood