- Sang Red Sovine's "Are You Mine" alongside her grandfather, A.J. Nicks, at her first musical performance at age 4.
- Received her first guitar for her 16th birthday and wrote her first song that same day.
- Met classmate Lindsey Buckingham her senior year of high school; later joined his band Fritz, which opened for such acts as Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin.
- Partnered with Buckingham post-Fritz, releasing the album Buckingham Nicks in 1973.
- Worked as a waitress and cleaning lady prior to joining Fleetwood Mac.
- With Lindsey Buckingham, joined Fleetwood Mac after Mick Fleetwood heard several tracks from the Buckingham Nicks LP that were being used to demonstrate a record studio's sonic abilities.
- Raises funds for the Arizona Heart Institute in honor of her father, who served as its chairman for three decades.
- 1977, Grammy — Album of the Year: Winner
- 2014, CMT Music Awards — CMT Performance of the Year: Nominee
- Christopher Nicks — Brother
- Lindsey Buckingham — Ex-significant Other
- Jimmy Iovine — Ex-significant Other
- Don Henley — Ex-significant Other
- Jess Nicks — Father
- Aaron Jess Nicks — Grandfather
- Mick Fleetwood — Ex-significant Other
- Joe Walsh — Ex-significant Other
- Barbara Meeks Nicks — Mother
- Kim Anderson — Ex-husband
- Attended San Jose State College, San Jose, CA
- Birth Name: Stephanie Lynn Nicks
- Birth Place: Phoenix, AZ
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters