- Was an All-Rocky Mountain Conference running back at Colorado College.
- Studied art history in college.
- Was a cameraman in the 1960s and '70s for NFL Films, a company started by his father, Ed Sabol.
- Served as on-air host for the series NFL Films Presents.
- Was named 2002 Sports Executive of the Year by Sporting News magazine.
- Attended all 46 Super Bowls that occurred in his lifetime.
- As an artist, created collages, boxes and frames with a pro-football theme.
- Won more than 30 Emmy Awards as an individual, and more than 90 with NFL Films.
- Audrey Sabol — Mother
- Blair Sabol — Sister
- Ed Sabol — Father
- Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO (1965)
- Birth Name: Stephen Douglas Sabol
- Birth Place: Moorestown, NJ
- Birthday: October 2, 1942, Libra
- Died: September 18, 2012
- Profession: NFL Films president
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet