Steve Sabol Celebrity Watchlist
- Was an All-Rocky Mountain Conference running back at Colorado College.
- Studied art history in college.
- Was a cameraman in the 1960s and '70s for NFL Films, a company started by his father, Ed Sabol.
- Served as on-air host for the series NFL Films Presents.
- Was named 2002 Sports Executive of the Year by Sporting News magazine.
- Attended all 46 Super Bowls that occurred in his lifetime.
- As an artist, created collages, boxes and frames with a pro-football theme.
- Won more than 30 Emmy Awards as an individual, and more than 90 with NFL Films.
- Blair Sabol — Sister
- Ed Sabol — Father
- Audrey Sabol — Mother
- Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO (1965)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage