- Graduated from high school cum laude.
- Made her stage debut in a 1979 Los Angeles production of the musical Festival.
- Appeared alongside her father, TV actor Efrem Zimbalist Jr., in several episodes of Remington Steele and a stage production of Tennessee Williams' The Night of the Iguana.
- 1991, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- Loranda Stephanie — Mother
- Efrem Zimbalist III — Half Brother
- Nancy Zimbalist — Half Sister
- Efrem Zimbalist Jr. — Father
- Attended the Juilliard School, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Birthday: October 8, 1956, Libra
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sullivan Stapleton really, really likes a CBS sitcom.
By 20th Century FoxBuy New: $39.88