- First professional audition led to a role as Helena in a Chicago production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Made her Broadway debut in 1999 opposite Brian Dennehy in Death of a Salesman.
- Reprised her role as ADA Alexandra Cabot from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on Conviction.
- Serves as an ambassador for the charity World of Children.
- Bobby Flay — Ex-husband
- Charlotte — Sister
- Laura Derby — Mother
- John Derby — Stepfather
- John March — Father
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States (BS in Theater and Hispanic Studies, 1996)
- Birth Place: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Birthday: July 23, 1974, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments