- Launched her career in 1995 when Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss modeled her clothes at her graduation from London's Central Saint Martin's College of Art and Design.
- Landed a joint venture with Gucci Group in 2001.
- Received many awards for fashion including the VH1/Vogue Designer of the Year in 2000.
- Worked with Adidas to design the clothing for Great Britain's Olympic team in 2012.
- Was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for services to fashion, in the 2013 New Year Honours.
- Was declared one of the 100 most powerful women in the United Kingdom by Woman's Hour on BBC Radio 4 in 2013.
- Launched her sustainable evening wear line The Stella McCartney Green Carpet Collection in 2014.
- A lifelong vegetarian, she supports PETA and has criticized those in the fashion world who use animal products as "heartless."
- Reiley Dilys Stella Willis — Daughter
- Alasdhair Willis — Husband
- Mary McCartney — Sister
- Beatrice McCartney — Half Sister
- Paul McCartney — Father
- Linda McCartney — Mother
- Heather McCartney — Half Sister
- Miller Alasdhair James Willis — Son
- Bailey Linda Olwyn Willis — Daughter
- Beckett Robert Lee Willis — Son
- Nancy Shevell — Stepmother
- James McCartney — Brother
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, England (BA in Fashion Design, 1995)
- Birth Name: Stella Nina McCartney
- Birth Place: Lambeth, London, England
- Profession: Fashion designer
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more