- Launched her career in 1995 when Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss modeled her clothes at her graduation from London's Central Saint Martin's College of Art and Design.
- Landed a joint venture with Gucci Group in 2001.
- Received many awards for fashion including the VH1/Vogue Designer of the Year in 2000.
- Worked with Adidas to design the clothing for Great Britain's Olympic team in 2012.
- Was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for services to fashion, in the 2013 New Year Honours.
- Was declared one of the 100 most powerful women in the United Kingdom by Woman's Hour on BBC Radio 4 in 2013.
- Launched her sustainable evening wear line The Stella McCartney Green Carpet Collection in 2014.
- A lifelong vegetarian, she supports PETA and has criticized those in the fashion world who use animal products as "heartless."
- Paul McCartney — Father
- Linda McCartney — Mother
- Heather McCartney — Half Sister
- Miller Alasdhair James Willis — Son
- Reiley Dilys Stella Willis — Daughter
- Mary McCartney — Sister
- Beatrice McCartney — Half Sister
- Bailey Linda Olwyn Willis — Daughter
- Beckett Robert Lee Willis — Son
- James McCartney — Brother
- Nancy Shevell — Stepmother
- Alasdhair Willis — Husband
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, England (BA in Fashion Design, 1995)
- Birth Name: Stella Nina McCartney
- Birth Place: Lambeth, London, England
- Profession: Fashion designer
Trending TonightSee all »
Tangled, Grimm and more!