- Toured with Cambridge University's Cambridge Footlight Dramatic Society in 2001.
- Married Lord Frederick Windsor, son of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, in 2009, and acquired the title of Lady Frederick Windsor. However, she does not plan to use the title professionally.
- Turned down an offer of 600,000 pounds from celebrity magazines for the right to cover her wedding to Lord Frederick Windsor.
- Speaks English and French.
- Maud Elizabeth Daphne Marina — Daughter
- Claudia Winkleman — Half Sister
- Cindy Black — Mother
- Frederick Windsor — Husband
- Barry Winkleman — Father
- University of Cambridge, Trinity Hall, Cambridge, England
- Birth Place: London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who and more