- The child of a British mother and an Argentinian father, she grew up speaking both English and Spanish.
- While studying literature in college, she discovered a love of acting.
- Came to the attention of U.S. audiences in a raunchy 2003 NBC comedy, Coupling, which was based on a British sitcom, and in 2006 when she took on the role of Penny Widmore on the ABC hit Lost.
- Interestingly, she told ign.com, during a discussion of her work on Lost, that while fan interest in the series fascinated her, "I don't watch the show; I don't watch TV."
- Portrayed David Frost's sultry girlfriend in the acclaimed 2007 Broadway production of Frost/Nixon opposite Frank Langella and Michael Sheen.
- Was cast in the role of a beleaguered wife in two HBO series, the Mind of the Married Man (2001-02) and the racy Tell Me You Love Me (2007).
- University of Oxford, Christ's Church College, Oxford, England
Season 2, Episode 24
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: June 6, 1974, Gemini
- Profession: Actor