- Named for a song in Annie Get Your Gun, "I Got the Sun in the Mornin' (and the Moon at Night)."
- Kept a jacket given to her by Andy Gibb while he was filming an appearance on Punky Brewster.
- Had breast reduction surgery in May 1992 when she was 15.
- Worked with her half-brother Meeno Peluce as a co-director and co-writer on the film Wild Horses (1998).
- Was childhood friends with fellow child actor Melissa Joan Hart before the two worked together on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
- Directed the 2004 documentary Sonny Boy about her father's struggle with Alzheimer's disease.
- Opened an eco-friendly children's boutique called The Little Seed in Los Angeles in 2007.
- Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg — Daughter
- Virgil Frye — Father
- Sondra Peluce — Mother
- Jason Goldberg — Husband
- Sean Frye — Half Brother
- Edward Furlong — Ex-significant Other
- Meeno Peluce — Half Brother
- Mark Wahlberg — Ex-significant Other
- Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg — Son
- Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg — Daughter
- Story — Son
- Attended the New School for Social Research, New York, New York, United States
Next On TVSee all »
Fri Dec 9 2:00pm
Oprah: Where Are They Now? — Michael Bolton, Jon Gosselin, Soleil Moon Frye & Wonder Woman Lynda CarterSeason 2, Episode 13 OWNI’ll Watch17 Watching
- Birth Place: Glendora, California, United States
- Profession: Actor, Director
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky