- Started studying ballet at age 3.
- Was discovered at the 2000 International Modeling and Talent Association contest, where she was named actress of the year.
- Played Cindy Brady in the 2002 TV-movie The Brady Bunch in the White House.
- In 2006, won a Young Artist Award for Best Supporting Young Actress for Medium.
- Shaved her head bald to portray a cancer patient on the silver screen in the drama My Sister's Keeper (2009).
- Fluent in French and Russian.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Minneapolis, MN
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Tangled, Grimm and more!