- Made her acting debut in the 1986 British film Rita, Sue and Bob Too!
- First met and became friends with husband Mark Jordon during the late 1980s when both were jobbing actors in Greater Manchester, but it took quite a few years before romance flowered between them.
- Became engaged to Mark Jordon on the way to a Cirque du Soleil performance. Jordon hired a limo specifically for the occasion and arranged for it to pull over in front of Harrods so he could pop the question.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Joseph — Son
- Mark Jordon — Husband
- Catherine Finneran — Mother
- Poppy — Daughter
- Seamus Finneran — Father
- Birth Name: Siobhan Margaret Finneran
- Birth Place: Oldham, Lancashire, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
March Madness, The Blacklist: Redemption and more