- Her mother worked as David Bowie's secretary in the 1970s.
- Her mom went into labor with her in New York City while watching a live performance of The Nutcracker.
- Studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- Breakthrough year was 2004 when she appeared with Daniel Craig in Layer Cake and Jude Law in Alfie.
- In 2006 she launched her own fashion label Twenty8Twelve, numbers taken from her birthday, with sister Savannah.
- Garnered praise for her 2006 portrayal of 1960's "It Girl" Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl.
- Appeared on Broadway in 2009 in the title role of After Miss Julie.
- Is a Global Ambassador for International Medical Corps.
- 2008, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Nominee
- 2013, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 2008, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Female Lead: Nominee
- Balthazar Getty — Ex-significant Other
- Tom Sturridge — Ex-fiancé
- Marlowe Ottoline Layng Sturridge — Daughter
- Ed Miller — Father
- Jo Miller — Mother
- Rhys Ifans — Ex-significant Other
- Jamie Burke — Ex-significant Other
- Jude Law — Ex-fiancé
- Savannah Miller — Sister
- Stephen Miller — Half Brother
- Charles Miller — Half Brother
- Birth Name: Sienna Rose Miller
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor, Fashion designer, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
Paul Wesley and Candice King reveal their favorite Stefan and Caroline moments of all time