Sienna Miller Celebrity Watchlist
- Her mother worked as David Bowie's secretary in the 1970s.
- Her mom went into labor with her in New York City while watching a live performance of The Nutcracker.
- Studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- Achieved fame in England while appearing on Keen Eddie.
- Breakthrough year was 2004 when she appeared with Daniel Craig in Layer Cake and Jude Law in Alfie.
- Became tabloid fodder when she dated Jude Law and later broke up with him when he admitted to having an affair.
- In 2006 she launched her own fashion label Twenty8Twelve, numbers taken from her birthday, with sister Savannah.
- Garnered praise for her 2006 portrayal of 1960's "It Girl" Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl.
- Appeared on Broadway in 2009 in the title role of After Miss Julie.
- Is a Global Ambassador for International Medical Corps.
- 2007, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Nominee
- 2013, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- Savannah Miller — Sister
- Ed Miller — Father
- Jude Law — Ex-fiancé
- Marlowe Ottoline Layng Sturridge — Daughter
- Jamie Burke — Ex-significant Other
- Rhys Ifans — Ex-significant Other
- Charles Miller — Half Brother
- Jo Miller — Mother
- Tom Sturridge — Fiancé
- Stephen Miller — Half Brother
- Balthazar Getty — Ex-significant Other
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative