- Began acting as a toddler, when her parents took her to auditions in an attempt to get her to overcome her shyness.
- Put her acting career on hold to attend high school.
- While in high school, she was a cheerleader and worked as a hostess at a restaurant.
- The daughter of an Israeli mother, she has visited Israel often and feels very connected to her family there.
- Appeared in the 1994 pilot episode of NBC's ER as a patient, and played an intern for the final season of the long-running medical drama.
- Breakthrough role came when she landed the part of a high school student who befriends aliens on the WB sci-fi drama Roswell.
- Causes that are important to her include getting arts programs for children, promoting healthy lifestyles and stopping animal cruelty.
- Zach Braff — Ex-significant Other
- Dina Appleby — Mother
- Jerry Appleby — Father
- Natalie Bouader Shook — Daughter
- Jon Shook — Fiancé
- Attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Season 15, Episode 8
- Birth Name: Shiri Freda Appleby
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: December 7, 1978, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: