- Had a twin sister who died while in infancy.
- Actively involved in the Zeta Phi Beta sorority, serving at one time as that organization's president.
- Served in the Air Force Reserves for two years after college.
- Contributed regularly to Tom Joyner and Steve Harvey's radio programs.
- Joined the daytime talk show The Talk in 2011.
- Owns and operates Pack Rat Productions.
- Cleo Underwood — Father
- Joyce Underwood — Mother
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, United States (BA in Liberal Arts); Governors State University, University Park, Illinois, United States (MA in Media Management and Mass Communication)
Season 5, Episode 218
- Birth Place: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
- Birthday: October 28, 1963, Scorpio
- Profession: Comedian, Actor, TV host
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: