Shawn Johnson Celebrity
- In 2007, won every major event entered, including the American Classic, the American Cup, the Pan Am Games, the U.S. Championships and the World Championships.
- Became the fourth American gymnast to win the World Championships, and only the second American gymnast to win three gold medals in a world event.
- Governor Chet Culver declared October 17 as Shawn Johnson Day in the state of Iowa.
- Represented in Coca-Cola's Six Pack promotion for the 2008 Olympics, along with triathlete Andy Potts, basketball star LeBron James and three former gold medalists: swimmer Natalie Coughlin, sprinter Sanya Richards and taekwondo champ Steven Lopez.
- Honored with a bronze, life-sized statue in the Iowa Hall of Pride in Des Moines.
- Won season 8 of Dancing with the Stars with partner Mark Ballas.
- Doug Johnson — Father
- Teri Johnson — Mother
Trending TonightSee all »
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.76 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia