- Had breakthrough role as Koop in Justin Kerrigan's cult hit Human Traffic (1999).
- His work with playwright-screenwriter Joe Penhall, who adapted Cormac McCarthy's The Road (2009), includes a 2001 stage version and 2005 TV adaptation of Blue/Orange, and the 2009 BBC drama Moses Jones.
- Badly injured his Achilles tendons in both legs while playing soccer, once while auditioning for Mean Machine (2001), starring Vinnie Jones.
- Stopped lifting weights because "muscle-bound isn't a good look for spouting Shakespeare."
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, London, England
Season 2, Episode 8
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: February 9, 1973, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor, Voice-overs