- Met future husband Ozzy Osbourne at age 17, when he was singing for Black Sabbath and she was working for her band-manager father, Don Arden.
- Created the Ozzfest touring festival in 1996, an event usually headlined by Ozzy or a reunited Black Sabbath and featuring both established and up-and-coming metal bands.
- Was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2002, undergoing successful chemotherapy while filming continued on popular MTV reality series The Osbournes.
- Founded the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program through Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, with the goal of improving colon cancer education and screening.
- Following The Osbournes, appeared as a judge on talent competitions The X Factor and America's Got Talent, and hosted British talk show The Sharon Osbourne Show.
- Her memoir, Sharon Osbourne Extreme: My Autobiography, was released in the fall of 2005.
- Is an honorary board member of the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation.
- 2002, Emmy — Outstanding Non-Fiction Program (Reality): Winner
- 2003, Emmy — Outstanding Nonfiction Program (Alternative): Nominee
- Aimee Osbourne — Daughter
- David Arden — Brother
- Kelly Osbourne — Daughter
- Jessica Starshine Osbourne — Stepdaughter
- Robert Marcato — Son
- Jack Osbourne — Son
- Hope Arden — Mother
- Ozzy Osbourne — Husband
- Don Arden — Father
- Louis Osbourne — Stepson
Trending TonightSee all »
By Little, Brown Book GroupUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $12.33 (as of 9:14 PM UTC - more info)
By Michael O'MaraUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $12.95 (as of 9:14 PM UTC - more info)