- Discovered at an L.A. modeling event at age 17; worked in Japan for five months before returning to the U.S. to pursue acting.
- Her 1994 casting as Sharon on The Young and the Restless marked the second time she had taken over a character originated by another. The first was in 1989 when she stepped into the role of Dawn Winthrop on General Hospital.
- Offered a featured part in the HBO telefilm Breast Men but turned it down because nudity was required; opted for a smaller role that did not call for her to disrobe.
- Has appeared onstage in Grease, The Wizard and The Nutcracker.
- Created a line of jewelry called Pomp.
- Sandy Corzine — Ex-husband
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns