- Started his comedy career at the age of 13 with a stand-up class at a Vancouver gay bar.
- Won second place at the Vancouver Amateur Comedy Contest when he was just 16.
- Discovered by writer-producer Judd Apatow and subsequently cast in his acclaimed NBC drama, Freaks and Geeks, as well as Apatow's followup series, Undeclared.
- Made his big-screen debut in 2001 with a small role in the cult sci-fi/drama Donnie Darko.
- Worked as a writer for one season on Sacha Baron Cohen's HBO comedy series Da Ali G Show.
- Often works with childhood friend Evan Goldberg, who co-wrote the 2007 comedy Superbad and executive-produced the Rogen-starring smash Knocked Up (2007).
- Showed a different side to his acting in the 2011 comedy-drama 50/50 with his effectively funny-but-serious turn as the best friend of a cancer patient; Rogen also produced the film.
- Active in efforts to combat Alzheimer’s disease.
- 2005, Emmy — Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program: Nominee
- 2012, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Feature: Nominee
- Sandy Rogen — Mother
- Lauren Miller — Wife
- Mark Rogen — Father
- Birth Place: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Birthday: April 15, 1982, Aries
- Profession: Actor, Screenwriter, Producer, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet