- Began playing guitar in the fifth grade.
- Plays baseball; is the pitcher on his high-school team.
- Impersonated Elvis Presley when he was younger.
- Won the Clayton (NC) Idol competition in 2009.
- Winner of season 10 of American Idol; runner-up was Lauren Alaina.
- Won his first CMT Music Award, for Breakthrough Video of the Year for "The Trouble With Girls," the night before his high school graduation.
- 2012, CMT Music Awards — Breakthrough Video of the Year: Winner
- Judy McCreery — Mother
- Michael McCreery — Father
- Ashley McCreery — Sister
- Birth Name: Scott Cooke McCreery
- Birth Place: Garner, NC
- Profession: Singer, Reality cast member
Trending TonightSee all »
He demonstrates the bukkehorn, the tagelharpa and the lyre