- Decided to major in journalism while in college at the urging of her mother.
- Left journalism to pursue a law degree.
- Received the top score on the Arizona bar exam in 2002.
- Practiced law for a year (with a focus on white-collar litigation) before joining Court TV as an analyst in 2003.
- Joined NBC News as a correspondent in 2007.
- In 2012, became co-anchor of Today, alongside Matt Lauer.
- Refused to travel with the NBC team to Rio for the 2016 Olympics, citing fear of the Zika virus, as she was pregnant with her second child.
- Michael Feldman — Husband
- Charles Max Feldman — Son
- Nancy Guthrie — Mother
- Vale Guthrie Feldman — Daughter
- Mark Orchard — Ex-husband
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, United States (BA in Journalism, 1993); Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, United States (JD, 2002)
- Birth Name: Savannah Clark Guthrie
- Birth Place: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Profession: Journalist, Attorney, Legal analyst
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns