Sandy Duncan Celebrity Watchlist
- Appeared in a summer production of The King & I in Dallas when she was 12.
- Made her Broadway debut in The Canterbury Tales in 1969, opposite Hermione Baddeley.
- Time magazine named her one of the "most promising faces of tomorrow" in 1970.
- Lost vision in her left eye in 1971 after undergoing surgery to remove a benign tumor.
- Appeared in a series of popular commercials for Wheat Thins in the 1980s.
- Played Amanda Wingfield opposite her son Jeffrey Correia, who played Tom, in a Jennerstown, PA production of The Glass Menagerie in 2009.
- 1971, Tony — Actress (Musical): Nominee
- 1972, Golden Globe — Actress in a Leading Role - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- 1972, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actress: Nominee
- 1977, Emmy — Outstanding Single Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Comedy or Drama Series: Nominee
- 1980, Tony — Actress (Musical): Nominee
- 1969, Tony — Actress, Supporting or Featured (Musical): Nominee
- 1972, Emmy — Outstanding Continued Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Don Correia — Husband
- Bruce Scott — Ex-husband
- Sylvia Duncan — Mother
- Mancil Ray Duncan — Father
- Jeffrey Correia — Son
- Michael Correia — Son
- Thomas Calcaterra — Ex-husband
- Lon Morris College, Jacksonville, Texas, United States
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York