- Worked as a paper boy for three years when he was growing up.
- Cited the 1985 Steven Spielberg adventure-comedy Goonies as his favorite film in an interview with Idol Magazine.
- Aspired to become a professional soccer player before suffering a serious leg injury as a teenager.
- Professional acting debut was on the 2010 TV mini-series The Pillars of the Earth.
- Sue Claflin — Mother
- Joe Claflin — Brother
- Ben Claflin — Brother
- Dan Claflin — Brother
- Laura Haddock — Wife
- Mark Claflin — Father
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England (2009)
- Birth Name: Samuel George Claflin
- Birth Place: Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
March Madness, The Blacklist: Redemption and more
Entertainment Weekly Magazine (October 11, 2013) All 4 Covers - Hunger Games Catching Fire (Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Sam...
By Time Inc.Buy New: $63.38
An Unauthorized Guide to Me Before You: Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin Star in the Movie Adaptation of JoJo Moyes' Novel
By D. CarterBuy New: $3.95